Our materials are provided under Creative Commons license that allows these materials to be copied and adapted for non-commercial uses.
The full terms of this license can be found at the Creative Commons site. Here's the gist:
Under the terms of our Creative Commons license, you may:
- Share our materials with others (students, teachers, organizations, etc.) for noncommercial purposes.
- Edit or adapt our materials to suit your needs.
- Attribute our materials by including a URL reference to the material borrowed or adapted.
- License any re-use or adaptation of groundsforargument.org material under a Creative Commons non-commercial/share-alike license, allowing others to re-use any materials you base on our website under the same conditions listed here.
You may not:
- Use or adapt groundsforargument.org materials for commercial purposes or financial gain.
Our intent is to make these materials available to as many people as possible, for free. We're happy to let teachers at other institutions recirculate and re-purpose our work, as long as groundsforargument.org is credited.